Taking control of your health is most effective when you take a look at yourself with a holistic perspective.
The holistic approach to health takes into account the complete person; their physical, psychological and social needs which directly relate to their spiritual selves.
It’s not only important to have a plan to follow, but it’s also important to have knowledge on the subject.
Here’s what you’ll discover in the ‘A Healthier You’ guide:
- 5 top tips for a healthy spiritual life. Your inner growth is the most important growth in your life, not only because it’s what forms your perspective (which gives you a positive or negative take on your surroundings), but also because it is how you will discover what you were created for.
- A healthy checklist to follow. Discover 11 benefits of becoming more healthy. This checklist will surely give you more reason to become healthier.
- Developing a healthy mindset. Diet and excercise is one thing, but if your mind is not tuned in, then it’s going to be harder to reach your health goals. This chapter will share positive traits and habits to developing a healthy mindset.
- How to fuel your body with the right foods. What you feed your body is the biggest factor in the health of your whole self. Not just your physical self, but also your emotional, social, mental and spiritual self.
- The benefits of eating raw foods.
- Exercise and fitness tips. Exercising doesn’t have to be a high-cardio session or a sweat-filled weightlifting experience. In this chapter, I’ll show you some simple ways to build your fitness and cardio.
- How to set goals and plan. It’s easier to follow-through when you have something tangible you can see, such as a goal. I’ll show you how to plan, set targets and objectives.
- …and much, much more!