This course is only available for Gold and Silver Members. Please log in or join us.
Since its launch in 2005, YouTube has come a long way.
It has morphed form a website to upload amateur videos to a place where you can watch more types of content than even TV is capable of showing.
It has also become an extremely powerful tool for businesses to increase awareness of their brand, drive more traffic to their company sites, and reach a broad audience around the world.
If your company isn’t already leveraging the power of YouTube there are some massive benefits that you’re missing out on.
With this 10-part video course you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of why you are starting a YouTube channel.
- Determine your target audience.
- Figure out which YouTube category your videos belong in.
- Figure out how to properly optimize your YouTube channel to rank higher in searches.
- Learn why it’s important to integrate your other social media networks to your YouTube channel to broaden your reach and gain more subscribers.
- Learn about the different types of videos that are proven to be successful in driving new subscriptions.
- Learn how to build your audience through social media, participating in forums, and collaborating with others.
- Discover how you can increase engagement by creating simple and beautiful thumbnails, adding annotations to your videos, and including basic marketing SEO best practices to your channel.
- Learn the different avenues for monetizing your YouTube channel so you can make more money.
- Learn about the different mistakes that you can make on your YouTube channel and how to avoid making them.
- And so much more!
- 3 Steps for Being More Successful on YouTube
- 4 Strategies for Creating a Branded YouTube Channel
- 4 Ways to Create a Popular YouTube Channel for Your Business
- 5 Tactics to Get More Subscribers on YouTube
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Starting a YouTube Chanel for Business
- 6 Secrets for Growing Your YouTube Channel
- 6 Tips to Help You Grow Your Brand's YouTube Channel
- Improve Your YouTube Search Rankings with These 5 Tips
- The Do's and Don'ts of Starting a YouTube Channel for Your Brand
- The Top Ways to Get More Traffic To Your YouTube Channel